Saturday, April 4, 2009

Keeping it up.....

So I think Cory and I decided that we will try to keep this blog up. It is a good way for family to get a peek into our everyday lives, well the stuff we want you to see or read about :) ! 

Well, Shelby is doing great since we have been home. The first week being home was full of constipation! Always fun! But she and I got a chance to rest and get back to normal. The following week was getting back to the swing of things. We both went back to preschool. That was very stressful and hard for me, but after a while I was good. Shelby was weary a bit. The next day she had dance. She took it easy, but I think she enjoyed it. Then preschool again, and I can safely say she was getting back to normal. Now, she is Shelby!! Goofy, silly, sassy, sweet Shelby! We are glad she's back.

Rhiannon is doing great too. She seemed to handle Shelby being in the hospital well. She never missed a beat. She is doing good in school. She is getting great help in the areas she needs and it's helping her grades!! She passed the TAKS test! We are so proud of her. That test put a lot of stress on her and her folks. She is also doing great in her power tumbling class. She has a lot of power in her, she just needs to control it better. She is learning to do a back hand spring by herself. After being in this class for only 2 months, she is doing them by herself on the floor trampoline. We were very impressed! She is learning fast! And she is listening to her coach! Go Rhiannon!

Cory and I are good. We are taking one day at a time as far as the medical bills go. We have listened to several people, and their wonderful advice regarding bills. So right now, I am not worried! Also, right now I can safely say we are all happy and healthy! I love the spring. It's the start of something fresh and new. Soon it will be the summer. It will be here before we are ready I am sure. Looking forward to it none- the- less. 

1 comment: